Research and Development Lawyer at Axiom
Research & Development Lawyer
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world’s largest and most innovative clients – all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we’re on the hunt for exceptional R&D (Research & Development) Lawyer to join our ranks with:
- 5+ years of legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other life sciences company.
- Experience drafting and negotiating R&D Contracts including master service, consulting, and services agreements, licensing, research, collaborations, strategic alliances for development, and clinical.
- Negotiate and draft clinical research agreements with experience drafting and negotiating R&D contracts and advising on clinical, preclinical, regulatory, medical affairs contracting matters strongly preferred
- Broad-based knowledge of laws and regulations governing pharmaceutical activities with a focus on research & development and regulatory areas
- Ability to work remotely
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!