Renewal Manager at HubSpot
Renewal Manager – Remote
Remote – USA
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogot (Colombia).
HubSpot is looking for a customer-centric Renewal Manager to help manage our fast-growing customer base. If you’ve got the qualifications listed below we want to hear from you! We are looking for an exceptionally smart and ambitious candidate who’d like a shot to prove their worth in a fast-paced, growing software company.
- Responsible for overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and internal team players to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Creating, updating and innovating new functional processes, playbooks and supporting materials.
- Enlist the efforts of sales reps, customer success managers, and senior management when necessary to accelerate the contract renewal process and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ownership of SAAS contract processes including usage upgrades and related renewals.
- Working with the CSMs and customers on difficult situations with an eye for problem solving.
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with customers.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with Order Management & Finance regarding customer accounts.
- Lead discussions around forecasting and pipeline status with internal stakeholders.
This is an individual contributor role.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Organized self-starter and possess the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Experienced with direct customer contact
- Familiarity with contracts, terms of service and legal issues
- Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing atmosphere
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Phenomenal organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce skills preferred
- Understanding of SAAS financial and usage metrics
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!