Product Manager/Owner, Air Travel SaaS at First Class Flyer, Inc.
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
First Class Flyer, Inc. is looking for successful, part- and full-time product managers to be part of something unique. We do not say that lightly.
That’s because there’s nothing quite like us. We play in the high-end travel market, and our customers include Oscar winners, surgeons, White House Press Secretaries, writers, professors, all-star and Hall of Fame athletes.
Our company was founded by a pro ball player, too – Matthew Bennett – who found better ways to get his teammates to spring training. 25 years later, he is known as “Mr. Upgrade” with reviews and appearances on The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Condé Nast Traveler, Travel & Leisure and countless more.
We are launching a new sister startup company and have built a great team of people here in the U.S. and around the world. So, we ask, what about you?
Can you operate independently and efficiently in a fast paced and exciting business environment? If so, there are some nice benefits. It’s flexible. You are in control of your working hours.
You will work with an awesome team. They’re good at what they do, and it is a fun, growth-centric work environment. We’re all about testing and experimenting to get better every day.
- Understand and adopt the CEO/Product Director’s vision
- Validate / score / prioritize product features sorted into themes, epics, stories, and releases
- Create wireframes and functional specification documentation
- Ensure that the product backlog – including the list of stories, epics, and releases – are all up-to-date, complete, and have enough information so that team members require very little synchronous communication, owning the work, and delivering what is expected
- Manage product OKRs with the ability to articulate and translate the overall strategy and tactics to drive outcomes and KPI’s tied directly to business objectives
- Manage design sprints, user testing, feedback – moderated and unmoderated – translating insights into recommendations for UX/UI team
- Conduct quality assurance activities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrable experience working with highly collaborative software engineering teams
- 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS Product Manager role
- 3+ years’ experience with business analysis techniques
- Excellent knowledge of agile techniques and artifacts
- Experience with SOPs and continuous process improvement
- Basic knowledge about how to properly conduct QA work
- Quick-witted solutions before others even notice there is a problem
- Outstanding organizational skills in a fast-paced environment thinking through things carefully, thoroughly, and in order
Nice to Have
- Avgeek/frequent flyer, or good knowledge of the aviation/travel industry
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) / FitNesse
- Information or data modeling – high-end data visualizations
- Extreme Ownership
- Clear Communication
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting and challenging new product with innovative technologies and to learn from and grow with renown travel and technology thought leaders.
*We’re open to either part- or full-time.
**Be sure to include links to your portfolio’s most relevant projects.
To apply, please send your resume to: Efrain@firstclassflyer.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!