Remote Operations Analyst for Gig Economy Tech Platform at Point Pickup Technologies
Point Pickup Technologies Inc. is a leading national last mile delivery platform looking for a professional, experienced, and courteous Operations Analyst. Candidates must have superior computer skills, chat and phone etiquette, and detail oriented.
We are looking for a well-rounded Operations Analyst to join the Point Pickup Performance Operations team.
Your role will be to support the day to day delivery operations both coordinating and assisting with issues for active deliveries.
This is a remote role.
7 days a week.
11am + shifts available structured by 8 hour shifts. (11-7pm, 2-10pm etc).
- Technology based support role. Point Pickup is coordinating a high volume of deliveries daily for its partners. The technology platform will be utilized to perform these deliveries.
- Your role is to use the technology-based tools to help deliveries get completed on time.
- Phone, email and text support functions.
What is required to fulfill the tasks:
- Good interpersonal skills. It is a team environment and requires strong communication skills.
- Professional written and verbal abilities. There will be many interactions per day with our delivery partners and you will be representing the Point Pickup brand.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills.
Point Pickup Technologies, Inc. and its affiliates do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, age or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hawaii, West Coast U.S.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!