Remote CPA Expat Tax Accountant at Bright!Tax
This role embraces flexibility by allowing you to set your own schedule.
Remote CPA who is able to work closely with expat clients from start to finish on their US tax projects.
With clients in over 190 countries worldwide, multi award-winning Bright!Tax is the go-to cloud based US income tax preparation firm most sought after by the 9 million Americans who live abroad. We offer a personalized service, addressing our clients’ questions throughout the year and building lasting relationships.
Working remotely offers the opportunities to live abroad or travel (in normal times!), have a work-life balance, and set your own schedule.
Even though we are dispersed throughout the world, we are a fun, dynamic, success-driven 100% remote team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a positive and enriching work culture.
40 hours per week during Monday-Friday business hours. Exact hourly requirements may vary with some seasonality though, unlike traditional tax accounting firms, we typically remain busy all year long!
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Minimum a BA in accounting; Current CPA license
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with expat tax preparation
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow production schedules and calendars
- Experience with international forms such as Form 2555, Form 1116, Form 8833 is required. Experience with Form 5471, Form 8865, Form 8858, Form 3520 & Form 8621 would make you a stand-out candidate.
Compensation is performance-based. To be discussed further with selected candidates during the interview process. Regular compensation reviews based on KPIs.
Following the initial probationary period, a performance review will be conducted on a regular basis to assess performance to-date.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you in an atmosphere that is successful and mutually challenging and rewarding at an exciting, high-growth firm.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!