Relationship Manager at Enquiron
Enquiron® is revolutionizing the way that professional services are delivered to the everyday business.
From human resource and employment law to cyber security concerns, our wide spectrum of innovative solutions provide our clients’ employer organizations nationwide with the help they need to solve day-to-day needs and address potentially big issues. We provide readily-accessible, high-quality and unique legal, best-practices and compliance-related services so they can stay focused on their growth. Since 2016, Enquiron has won 21 awards for our innovation and quality, six of those awards being for our team culture! Our team members have a direct impact on the direction of the company by offering ideas and executing plans. Enquiron’s enthusiastic and driven professionals focus on providing solutions to address the concerns of everyday businesses.
Servicing private and public sectors of all sizes, Enquiron’s “high touch” Relationship Management approach seamlessly integrates human contact with cutting edge technology to drive meaningful client engagement.
Relationship Management (RM) is the cornerstone philosophy of our organization. You have a unique opportunity to interact with professionals from businesses across the United States including C-Level Executives, small business owners and managers, Human Resource Directors, fund administrators, and IT professionals. As an RM, you are responsible for educating and engaging our clients, a key aspect of driving client utilization of our services.
Enquiron leadership believes work is part of life, but not life itself. The Relationship Manager role is full-time (40 hours/week) and can be remote anywhere in the continental United States. Our full-time benefits include:
- 401(k) with a strong employer contribution
- Generous paid time off
- Paid days to contribute to community service and diversity events in your local community
- 100% employer sponsored life, long and short term disability insurances
- Health insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Dental and vision insurance
- Placing 50+ outbound calls per day to contacts in order to engage and educate users on our business advisory services.
- Managing a book of clients, across all products; provide an excellent customer experience to engage users and promote usage of our platform and legal services.
- Achieving weekly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including outbound calls, time spent on the phone, and number of clients educated on our services.
- Understanding the Enquiron platform and services to explain in-depth to clients, and promote continuous usage of our services.
- Staying up to date with product changes and enhancements, multiple campaigns and company-wide initiatives.
- Occasionally researching client (contact name, phone number, email, SIC codes) and entering the information in our database.
- Listening to and discussing with Clients their HR, Health Care, Cyber, and Retirement Plan needs to provide product guidance.
- Documenting each interaction with clients and data updates in our Knowledge Management System.
- Answering inbound calls regarding client questions to respond or transfer to the appropriate person.
Education, Experience & Skills preferred:
- 2 years of customer service, sales or call center experience
- Work from home experience required
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment with a high sense of urgency
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to customer requests
- Effective working independently and within a team
- Ability to take initiative and build relationships
- Competent at identifying and resolving problems
- Manage multiple projects and customer requirements at the same time
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High level of comfort and experience with Microsoft applications and web based technology
Remote Work Requirements:
This role requires you have reliable internet, as well as the ability to make and receive uninterrupted phone calls to our clients during your scheduled working hours.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!