Regional Recruitment Manager
The Trilogy/2U global network is 70+ university partners strong and growing. Our business continues to rapidly scale behind the organic growth of existing academic program, the addition of new university partners, as well as the launch of new boot camp courses and innovative academic offerings. There’s never been a more exciting time to join our team!
Summary Of Job:
The Recruiting Manager leads a team of professionals that are responsible for recruiting industry practitioners to teach Trilogy boot camp courses across a regionally based portfolio of university partners. The Recruiting Manager holds accountability for the on-time delivery of candidates to meet Instructional team hiring targets at universities in the assigned Region. In addition to ensuring that open Instructional roles are filled in the assigned Region, the Recruiting Manager is also responsible for ensuring the development of a deep bench of fully qualified talent to meet future hiring goals. The position-holder is a player-coach who can be hands-on recruiting talent for high-profile Instructional positions, while also leading, developing, coaching, and performance managing, the team to develop and implement customer-centric, market-specific recruiting strategies that are tailored to address the needs of each university partner and unique aspects of various geographic markets.
The Recruiting Manager serves as the primary recruiting expert and point-of-contact for both external university contacts as well as internal cross-functional counterparts in the Region (Field Operational Regional Directors, University Relations, etc.). In addition to owning the day-to-day delivery of instructional recruiting operations in the Region, the position will contribute to departmental or cross-functional teams to support new product launches, strategic initiatives, or business process improvement projects.
- Lead a direct team of recruiting professionals to achieve on-time delivery of qualified candidates for Instructional positions in the Region.
- Participate in annual workforce planning to determine future Instructional Recruiting needs, collaborating with departmental peers as well as cross-functional leaders in Field Operations, University Relations, Product/Curriculum Management, and others.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure the regional recruiting team’s ability to deliver the annual Instructional hiring goals for each university in the Region.
- Guide and assist the development and implementation of local market talent engagement strategies to support Instructional staff recruiting for the Region’s university partners, collaborating with Field Operations, Industry Engagement and Strategic partners and others.
- Participate in improvement projects or other initiatives to support the achievement of departmental and corporate goals.
- Meet or exceed targets for core recruiting and hiring metrics such as hiring lead time, time to fill, candidate conversion rates, sourcing efficiency, etc.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of professional experience directly related to full-cycle recruitment in a high volume environment.
- 1-2 years of experience leading direct teams.
- Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and process-driven.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Proactive, adaptable, flexible, and able to pivot when the business priorities shift.
- Proficiency with productivity platforms (including Google Suites tools), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Greenhouse.
- Proficiency with recruiting and sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.