Regional PMO Lead
- Client Management REGIO01413
- Remote USA, United States
- South Jordan, UT, USA
R1 is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices. Headquartered in Chicago, R1 is publicly-traded organization with employees throughout the US and international locations.
Our mission is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue, so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our priority is to always do what is best for our clients, patients and each other. With our proven and scalable operating model, we complement a healthcare organization’s infrastructure, quickly driving sustainable improvements to net patient revenue and cash flows while reducing operating costs and enhancing the patient experience.
The Project Management Office (PMO) Lead will be responsible for continuous improvement projects to support both Shared Services and the Central Business Office. The projects will focus on identifying defects and/or areas for operational improvement with an emphasis on streamlining efficiency and enhancing quality. This person will partner with leaders of both the Central Business Office and external departments in order to identify, manage, implement and review all projects for effectiveness. This will entail working with operational leads in order to develop workflow corrections and/or improvements and coordinating training with point of service staff in order to implement the corrections and/or enhancements.
- Being a change agent responsible to drive R1 cultural transformation through the application of the continuous improvement principles, methods and tools.
- Work on strategic projects focused on increasing efficiency or quality, decreasing costs or positively impacting our operational metrics.
- Leads the execution of the improvement projects and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of optimized processes and measurable business results.
- Conducts baseline assessments of identified opportunities to select improvement projects through the application of an in-depth knowledge of customer needs and business goals.
- Work with managers and key executives to implement process improvement and/or new technology deployments.
- Work with subject matter experts and key internal and external resources to meet shared strategic business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Engineering or related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in project management, performance or continuous improvement or consulting.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex business requirements to multiple audiences (e.g., IT, operations, clients, etc.) and translate feedback into actionable information.
- Excellent problem-solving skills Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, including project definition, planning, scheduling, tracking milestones, communicating status, change management, risk management, and mitigation.
Working in an evolving healthcare setting, we use our shared expertise to deliver innovative solutions. Our fast-growing team has opportunities to learn and grow through rewarding interactions, collaboration and the freedom to explore professional interests.
Our associates are given valuable opportunities to contribute, to innovative and create meaningful work that makes an impact in the communities we serve around the world. We also offer a culture of excellence that drives customer success and improves patient care. We believe in giving back to the community and offer a competitive benefits package.