Regional Marketing Manager at Informa
Regional Marketing Manager – Remote
- US – Homeworker
- Job Reference: UHX-MAR-11009
- Location: US – Homeworker
- Department: Marketing
- Division: Informa Intelligence
Regional Marketing Manager | Informa Pharma Intelligence | US Remote
Informa Pharma Intelligence is on a mission to improve healthcare outcomes by empowering pharma leaders with unmatched data, insights, and platforms that empower decision making through the drug development and commercialization lifecycle. We are driven by an insatiable curiosity to identify the root-cause barriers that distance patients from the treatments they need. We ask the questions others don’t. We connect the dots others miss. We seek partners who share our vision and possess strengths that enhance our own. Our data-driven intelligence, backed by predictive analytics and human expert insights, enables the pharma industry to make informed strategic decisions at the speed of business.
Our newly-formed Americas Commercial Team is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who is as bold as our brand. You will be responsible for developing end-to-end regional marketing programs, from strategic planning to execution. You will work in lock-step with the Americas Sales and Customer Success teams to understand customer needs and connect them to new business, retention, and growth opportunities. You will create account-based, programmatic, and loyalty marketing programs that amplify and differentiate Informa Pharma Intelligence’s voice in the market.
- Develop and execute regional marketing plans in close collaboration with Global Product Marketing and Regional Sales and Client Success teams, including:
- Strategic planning: You will develop data-driven overarching marketing strategies that align with new business, retention, and growth business targets.
- Campaign planning: You will create account-based, programmatic, and loyalty marketing campaigns, including segmentation, value propositions, and messaging, and content that takes prospects and customers through the full customer journey.
- Execution: You will define the customer journey and channel strategy and will oversee all executional components of your campaigns, including coordination with internal marketing partners and management of external creative/agency resources.
- Ongoing performance monitoring: You will track leading and lagging measurements of success, analyze, and share the results of your marketing programs. You will take a test-learn-change approach to the programs you manage, leveraging data to constantly improve marketing performance.
- Generate buy-in and support for marketing programs from regional Sales and Customer Success teams:
- Collaborate with regional Sales and Customer Success partners to align marketing programs to pipeline stage and activities.
- Assist in internal training to enable Sales to execute on marketing-generated leads.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to develop a deep understanding of our customers, including:
- 1:1 interviews with clients on their needs and buying habits.
- Broad surveys or additional market research to gather industry trends.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- Experience in ABM/Field/Retention/Loyalty Marketing a plus
- Experience in pharma, healthcare, life sciences, SaaS sectors a plus but not required
- Agile, outside-the-box thinking who brings their full self to the table
- Question asker, hole poker, dot connector, creative problem solver
- Internal and external advocate
- Highly collaborative
- Agile, embraces change
- Takes a test-learn-change approach
- Can breakdown complex industry and product information into customer-first “what’s in it for me” value propositions that meet the customer where they live – both in terms of sales stage, messaging, and outreach strategy
Informa Intelligence provides digital intelligence and data-based products, consultancy and research services that help businesses in specialist markets make better-informed decisions, spot opportunities and gain competitive edge. We work in five markets, with over one hundred brands and many expert teams delivering predictive and action-based insight and intelligence.
Our Informa Intelligence Division provides the niche, sector-specific intelligence and analysis that gives customers a competitive advantage. We focus on the areas that are most valuable to customers: where intelligence can be directly integrated into their workflow and practices, and where it is predictive and prescriptive, targeted at what will happen and what actions businesses can take, rather than what has happened already.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days paid vacation, 10 days paid sick leave, 9 national holidays, plus 2 floating holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options – become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information. See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!