- Walden University
Walden University offers advanced degrees online to professionals whose work impacts others. Degree programs include health sciences, counseling, human services, management, psychology, education, public health, nursing, public administration, technology, and engineering. Our challenging programs are designed to help students make a difference in the lives of clients, the health of communities, or the success of an organization.
We are currently seeking a professional to join our team as a Part-time Reference Librarian. The part-time librarian works up to 20 hours per week to provide high-quality reference service at a distance to Walden students, faculty, and staff by email, chat, and phone evenings and weekends.
- Master of Library Science (MLS) required
- ALA accredited master’s degree in Library and Information Science
- One year minimum of academic library reference experience including email, chat and phone
- Experience searching and teaching the use of online databases
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Available to work weekends