Recruitment Marketing Specialist at TalentBurst
Job Title: Remote-Recruitment Marketing Specialist
- Position Location: Remote
- Duration: 12 Months +
The Next Innovation in Talent Attraction
There’s a certain kind of energy and intensity here that you can feel. It’s what happens when your work makes a positive, tangible impact on your company, and the world we live in. It’s what happens when you work with a team that’s involved and innovative. That’s what you’ll experience when you work in Talent Attraction at Client.
The Recruitment Marketing Specialist (RM Specialist) is a talented professional with real integrity and a drive, to be hands-on in developing and executing our content strategy to attract and engage top candidates to Client. He/she is a person who is passionate about shaping our future workforce of talented individuals and supporting our company’s growth through thoughtful, engaging and on-point messaging that demonstrates all the ways *** is a world’s most admired company to work for.
The Impact You Will Make
The RM Specialist has accountability for developing and activating a cohesive messaging framework and content strategy focused on the impactful work and exponential business growth we are experiencing as a result of our efforts to support the fight against COVID-19, while aligning to Client’s employer brand and overarching Mission – to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Targeting both internal and external audiences, you will leverage the global employment brand architecture and implement a content-based strategy through storytelling, segmenting by audience and leveraging our recruitment marketing platform and social recruitment landscape. You will be a go-to resource for internal TA teams in helping to drive awareness of and shaping the company’s reputation and internal and external employee brand. And, probably most fun, you’ll be a key ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people throughout all business areas at Client
How Will You Do It
- Provide professional-level support in the development of an attraction strategy for our COVID-19 business support and growth, including the creation of engaging content in the form of colleagues stories, videos and blog articles, to name a few.
- Activate the diversity attraction strategy internally and externally
- Develop content for the Global Career site to drive the engagement with various target audiences
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional internal teams to define our messaging framework and developing our content strategy
- Engage with colleagues across the company to develop unique content reflective of our EVP
- Contribute to our social media editorial and work with our vendors for activation
- Provide Internal TA communication support such as drafting newsletter copy and refining team presentations.
- Utilize our recruitment marketing platform (CRM) to develop and execute email campaigns, analyze analytics to refine campaigns for the highest engagement.
How Will You Get There?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, or a directly related field.
- Three or more years of marketing/communications experience.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading abilities.
- Experience identifying, leveraging and adapting existing content as well as creating fresh new content; familiarity with interviewing techniques and comfort in engaging with interviewees.
- Ability to direct and deliver content that engages audiences for multiple media channels.
- Ability to work independently and on deadline, while handling multiple projects.
- Judgment to balance creativity and innovation with the need to respect and preserve the image and Mission of Client.
- Ability to understand and work effectively and comfortably within a matrix and global environment.
- A strategic, flexible, and detail-oriented style with strong analytical skills and an ability to frame complex issues and problems and seek optimal solutions.
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience with leveraging a global employment brand architecture and implementing a content-based strategy through storytelling, segmenting by audience.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!