Recruitment Manager at DreamView Inc.
DreamView is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our fully virtual department and manage a highly collaborative team of 2-4 Recruiters.
We’re looking for someone that has a start-up mentality and is interested in wearing multiple hats. The Recruitment Manager will be an integral part of DreamView and will help contribute to the growth of the company. In this role, you will provide support and guidance to the recruitment team, while completing full-cycle recruiting for diverse roles. You will build a relationship with the executives and different hiring managers to understand their departmental hiring needs for technical and non-technical roles, manage the recruitment ticketing system, delegate tasks within the department, and work as a part of a team to fill all requisitions in a timely manner. Working at DreamView means coming across a number of exciting challenges on a daily basis. You will need to be an amazing problem solver and team player, someone that thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment.
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Work with executives and managers to understand the needs of the business and provide recruitment advise
- Manage the recruitment department and delegate tasks as needed
- Provide guidance and support to the recruitment team and ensure their career growth and success
- Complete full-cycle recruiting (from sourcing, booking meetings, phonescreening, interviewing, testing, offering, negotiating, to onboarding) for a variety of roles
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (Breezy HR)
- Work with the team to proactively build talent pipelines of candidates and technical roles
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent, and identification of top performers
- 3+ years of leading/managing a recruitment team and mentoring other people
- A Degree/Diploma in a related field
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent candidate management skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficiency within LinkedIn Recruiter and full working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team-oriented, organized, and pro-active
- Prior experience recruiting for technical roles is a plus
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout, but also provides infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company’s proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization, and is globally scalable.
DreamView’s team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.