Recruitment Consultant – Cyber Security at WilsonHCG
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – CYBER SECURITY
Location: Virtual, United States
Job ID: 3599
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
Recruitment Consultant – Cyber Security
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is one of the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. Headquartered in the United States, WilsonHCG is a multi-award winning talent solutions provider, which means we offer a variety of HR solutions that span talent acquisition and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs.
As a leader in our field, we have a global footprint that covers six continents and 40+ countries. We’re passionate about revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about talent acquisition because we believe that people are the most important aspect of any company.
Working for WilsonHCG
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work! Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture which allows us to continuously innovate. Every employee is a strategic partner to their team, our clients, and each other.
Our people define us and we hire based on character rather than just skills. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Built by our people, our DNA consists of: Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication and Passion. This isn’t just a motto on paper, it’s a part of our daily efforts.
With ongoing educational and development opportunities and a lively and engaging corporate culture, WilsonHCG attracts and produces the best talent in the business. As a global company, our employees regularly work with their international colleagues to drive impact across the world. Our workplace is like no other!
We hire for the highest level of character because we believe: Better People, Better Business. Join our team today!
Position Summary Description: Recruitment Consultant
WilsonHCG is seeking a motivated, consultative and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our collaborative, dynamic and talented team. Someone that will play an integral part in acting as a trusted client advisor and candidate advocate. In this role, you will combine cutting-edge recruitment strategies and market intelligence to deliver the best talent to meet the critical recruiting needs of our clients. We’re looking for individuals who demonstrate a strong, independent work ethic, knowledge of best practices for attracting top talent, the ability to develop and champion strong working relationships and a passion for providing excellent client satisfaction. Our Recruiters provide an exceptional candidate experience through management of all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for both interviews and for hire.
The Recruitment Consultant’s primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the selection process including identifying and assessing candidates, conducting initial phone screens, facilitating interviews and gathering feedback from our clients and candidates.
- Build and maintain a strong network of candidates through market research and ongoing bench management, demonstrating the ability to anticipate client needs and hiring manager preferences by delivering strong submit-to-interview and interview-to-offer ratios.
- Develop a creative and dedicated recruitment strategy to identify both passive and active candidates.
- Present strong talent for open positions and overcome objections in the hiring process.
- Consult with hiring managers (clients) in final selections, compensation and recruitment processes focusing on adding value and doing what is best for the client.
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction.
- Ensure weekly and monthly submit and hire goals are met.
- Update and maintain reports, such as applicant tracking system data and reports, along with other related administrative responsibilities.
- Ability to successfully perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, passive sourcing, advanced internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates while achieving results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven recruiting environment.
- Ability to exceed performance expectations and goals, as well as implement feedback to achieve desired outcomes.
- Keeps recruiting pipeline in consideration at all times. Additionally, must be able to confidently communicate pipeline to others.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationship.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, adopts change and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Actively participates on recruiting team and looks for ways to make valuable contributions in addition to cultivating an environment of open collaboration.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, including intermediate MS office skills, experience working in an applicant tracking system and a strong social media presence.
- Must have Cyber support
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!