Recruiting Sourcer at Calm.com
Recruiting Sourcer, UK
Remote, United States
We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place. The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world. Over 100 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
We’re just getting started with our international expansion and are looking to ramp up our hiring in the UK as part of our plans to expand Calm globally over the next few years. This is an exciting time to join the team at an early-stage of our UK growth, and be one of the first members of our remote-first team in the region. Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
We are looking for passionate and highly experienced sourcer to partner with our recruiters and hiring teams as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier. As our first sourcer in the UK, you will be responsible for the beginning stages of the recruitment process by demonstrating your creative sourcing skills to form and execute a successful sourcing strategy to build a strong and diverse pipeline. Our small but mighty recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
- Partner with leaders across a number of verticals, including content, marketing and sales, to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Engage with passive candidates, build diverse pipelines, and provide inclusive candidate experiences
- Strategic talent mapping of the industry and competitive landscape
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team.
- Explore ways Calm can boost its employer brand in the UK, including through leveraging various platforms and tools like LinkedIn, conferences, events etc
- Minimum of 2+ years sourcing, preferably at a fast paced technology company that’s experienced hyper-growth
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipelines
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience sourcing individual contributors, managers and directors
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- A successful record of building trust with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- High level of empathy, effective and inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited time off
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!