Recruiting Manager for HR-Tech Startup at Avra Talent
Job Title: Recruiting Manager for HR-tech Startup (remote)
Location: Remote (based in North American Time Zones)
Compensation: $30-$35/hr to start, Part-time, employee
The Company’s Mission:
Avra Talent is disrupting the traditional recruitment industry through the decentralizing of expertise. We help innovative companies scale their recruiting teams and connect the top 5% of talent professionals to great opportunities.
Why this role exists:
Our model is based on the “Five Disciplines of Hiring.” This means instead of one “full-cycle recruiter” we pair clients with a Dedicated Recruiting Team, consisting of a Coordinator, Interviewer, Sourcer, and Domain Expert, all led by a Recruiting Strategist.
What’s in it for you?
Contribute to the growth of an early-stage startup and work closely with amazing companies and the best talent professionals around. Enjoy flexibility and ownership in a remote work environment with lots of growth opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years deeply involved in the recruiting process
- Minimum 2 years operational or management experience
- Experience managing team
- Experience working in a fully remote environment
- Experience working at tech companies or startups is a big plus
- You will act be part-project manager, part-account manager in facilitating Avra Talent’s relationship between our pool of talent professionals and our clients (remote-friendly, technology companies)
- You will manage teams consisting of contractors and internal employees of Avra and ensure they are serving our clients’ needs as well as working in team harmony
- You brainstorm, research and get curious about ways we can attract the right talent for each open role. You update the recruiting strategy with real-world data and work with your team to build the most effective and efficient plan
- You will help build out acquisition strategies for open roles and to craft job descriptions based on the client’s needs
- You will manage your team’s budget, and ensure each client team stays on target
- You will help navigate any roadblocks leading up to the goal of a successful hire
- Client-facing account management (warm conversationalist with the ability to probe without being offensive and the ability to read between the lines)
- Project and team management
- Ability to craft and manage strategic recruiting roadmaps
- Solid understanding of technology, technology startups, and the startup landscape
- Proficient in Google Workspace (e.g., Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms, etc.)
- Familiarity with major recruiting job boards: ZipRecruiter, AngelList, Indeed, Monster, etc.
- Familiarity with all major ATS’ (Lever, Greenhouse, Workable, etc.) and/or can pick them up fast
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Personal + Professional Attributes:
- Hyper-vigilant communicator
- Problem-solver, puzzle-lover: the Strategist lives by the ideal that the right person is out there; it is our job to find them
- Strong, compassionate leader who will support each team member as they grow
- Creative and very curious, constantly learning and evolving
- Analytical, systems, process, and data-driven
- This role requires reliable availability. You’re online or at least available throughout business days, and can be responsive to your team in North American time zones
- This is a part-time position, starting with 10-20 hours a week, but dependent on our clients and demand. For the right person, and after a few months, this role could become a full-time position
How to Apply: **Please apply directly through this link: https://recruit-66c441c05fde.breezy.hr/p/7e2c4e8f8473-project-manager-for-recruiting-startup-remote
Please be advised we do not view any applications unless they go through our portal.**
Location: North American Time Zones
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!