Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- Human Resources
- Entry Level
Join us on our mission to help our customers create blazing fast, compelling websites and apps. We are looking for an organized, personable, and quick-learner to help keep the recruiting process moving.
Details of the Role
- Type of Work: Part-time contract (10-15 hours/week). Potential for contract-to-hire.
- Location: Remote (US preferred)
What You Will Do
- Act as a point of contact for candidates
- Conduct resumé and phone screens
- Schedule interviews
- Collect candidate feedback
- Ensure that all applicants are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Communicate and plan with hiring managers
Traits We Are Seeking
- Personable and kind to others
- High attention to detail
- Takes initiative – does things before asked
- Can write well-crafted emails
- Able to learn new systems quickly
- Works well as part of a team
- Understands that diversity is an asset
GatsbyJS was born in May 2015 as a simple way to build a website with React. Over the last three years, tens of thousands of developers have used Gatsby to build websites from blogs and portfolio pages to company homepages and e-commerce applications.
In early 2018, GatsbyJS core contributors, including creator & lead maintainer Kyle Mathews, formed Gatsby Inc to help website development teams build CMS-powered websites with modern tooling.
Our core values include transparency (we work in public most of the time); creating a safe, high-trust team; building incredible developer experiences; fostering diverse perspectives; maintaining a healthy working environment; and helping deliver web experiences that feel amazing to use on every device and connection type.