Recruiting Coordinator at strongDM
strongDM is a customer-first, second, and third company with a rabid fan base. When was the last time you heard things like:
- Splunk’s CISO Joel Fulton says “strongDM gives you what you can’t get any other way — the ability to see what happens, replay and analyze incidents.”
- Chef’s co-founder Adam Jacob says “strongDM takes the friction out of getting staff access to the systems they need.”
Customers love us because:
- The product rocks: strongDM fundamentally changes the relationship between InfoSec, DevOps, and end users.
- Enforce the controls security needs while making it easier to facilitate access.
- They can trust us: we built a technical product for technical buyers. We do not use jargon. There is no alternative but to always be technically accurate. We are not afraid to admit product gaps.
- We’re real humans: we built a serious product without taking ourselves too seriously. Each member of the team is deadly good at their job, and yet we crack jokes on the phone with customers.
At strongDM, recruiting is done in-house…
- To ensure we own the candidate experience end-to-end. Sourcing and candidate communications are at the core of that process, and you’ll be in charge of both, seeing the impact of your work on a daily basis.
- You’ll help build candidate pipelines for every open req and work directly with our recruiters and hiring managers to understand the team’s needs.
- With the autonomy to recommend new sourcing strategies and improve existing ones, you’ll help maintain a healthy funnel across all roles.
- In January of 2020 strongDM didn’t have an in -house recruiting function. By January of 2021 we tripled company headcount. Come join us as we continue to build a top flight team filled with incredible human beings.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with recruiters and hiring managers to understand team needs and deliver strong candidates.
- Identify new ways to build our pipeline and improve existing ones.
- Manage candidate flow through our applicant tracking system. (Familiarity with Lever a plus)
- Communicate and coordinate with candidates on scheduling interviews and expectations.
- Track, analyze, and report on pipeline activity regularly.
- Recommend improvements to drive higher rates of return for every step in the recruiting and interview process (e.g. improved email copy, a better candidate experience, etc.)
- At least one year of experience as a recruiting coordinator or sourcer, preferably within a startup or in a technical environment.
- General knowledge of applicant tracking systems and sourcing tools.
- You’re excited by the hunt and can get lost in the search; finding that hidden email address is worth the twenty minutes and 15 tabs of browsers.
- Independent and organized, humble enough to ask for help when you need it.
- Clear, concise, and engaging written communicator — you don’t sound like a bot and will catch bad copy/paste jobs every time (the worst!).
- Highly empathetic – we are real humans and do our best to demonstrate that with every interaction
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!