Recruiting Coordinator at QuinStreet
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
QuinStreet is looking for a highly motivated and organized Recruiting Coordinator to play an essential role in QuinStreet’s success and continued growth. In this role, you will help drive the recruiting process and ensure positive candidate experience. This is a highly collaborative role that will work very closely with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates. Our ideal candidate will be quick on their feet, organized, and detail oriented who is looking to grow their career in Recruiting.
- Take on full ownership of scheduling phone and video interviews
- Provide excellent candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Responsible for advertising and managing online job postings
- Keeping track of applicant flow in our ATS – Greenhouse
- Manage expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Manage all vendor/contractor agreements
- Manage and update all recruiting reports
- Manage our current social media job boards, plus research for any new ones
- Own the offer letter process from start to finish
- Work closely with the Director of Recruiting on process improvement, talent branding, and other side projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a role with similar responsibilities
- Experience with Greenhouse, strongly preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written – must be
able to communicate with recruiters, candidates, and all
levels of management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, maintain flexibility in a dynamic environment, prioritize and manage time efficiently, and innovate and develop new processes.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook
- Experience using DocuSign, plus
The expected salary range for this position is $50,000 USD to $60,000 USD annually. This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on the Company’s compensation practices. The salary may be adjusted based on applicant’s geographic location. The position is also eligible to receive performance bonus or commission and equity in the form of restricted stock units. This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s standard employee benefits programs, which currently include health care benefits; (2) retirement benefits; (3) the amount of paid days off (paid sick leave, parental leave, paid time off, or vacation benefits); (4) any other tax-reportable benefits.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more