Recruiting Coordinator at Truveris
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
- REMOTE (US ONLY)
- HUMAN RESOURCES
Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain’s, and Inc.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiting Coordinator (Temporary) will be an essential resource supporting our talent acquisition efforts as Truveris scales during a period of high growth. Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our candidates progress efficiently throughout the interview process and, whatever the outcome, ensure candidates have a positive interview experience with Truveris. Broader responsibilities include but are not limited to: scheduling and logistical tasks for interview panels, reporting on candidate pipeline and maintaining the applicant tracking system (ATS). A successful coordinator needs to take a collaborative approach in partnering with hiring managers, HR team members, as well as other internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent interview process. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to gain internal recruitment experience at a start up in the health/tech industry.
The role will be a remote, contract position for a minimum of 12 weeks with regular daytime working hours being Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm ET. You will be a critical piece of our HR and recruiting team as we go through an exciting period of expansion. This role is for someone detail-oriented, solutions-oriented, experienced in juggling many schedules, and has a proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Support Recruiting team in planning and scheduling both remote and onsite interviews
- Maintain and update candidate flow in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Support the internal and external recruiters with ATS projects, including interview forms / score card creation, process improvement suggestions, and pipeline maintenance
- Oversee the candidate experience to ensure smooth scheduling and interview flow
- Explore and evaluate opportunities to maximize recruiting efforts
- Partner and assist Human Resources team with onboarding and other projects
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Talent Acquisition, internal or external recruiting
- Experience scheduling and managing multiple calendars on tight deadlines
- Experience with a CRM or applicant tracking system (ATS) – preferably Lever
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple moving parts
- Highly organized and strong time management and prioritization skills
- A problem solver with creative and resourceful thinking
- Strong people skills and understanding of maintaining confidentiality
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!