Recruiting Coordinator at Facebook
Facebook is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. The role will support our Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate candidate travel and process candidate expenses
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system, ensuring information is up-to-date
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
- Meet and greet candidates who are onsite for interviews
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates
- Work closely with other coordinators, recruiters, and stakeholders to ensure efficiency in scheduling process
- 3+ months of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across US offices
- Highly organized with experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
- High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality
- Proven customer service focus
- Experience creating and sustaining productive relationships with external and internal clients
- Experienced team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
- 6+ months of experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across US offices
About the Facebook company
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $31/hour + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!