Recruiter: Asia at Tutuka
This is a remote contractor position based in (South East) Asia.
Tutuka’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Tutukans all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between.
As a Recuiter at Tutuka you will play a critical part in our People & Talent Acquisition team to hit aggressive hiring goals in pursuit of increasing our teams across the world by end of 2021.
In this role, you will provide full lifecycle support to our fast-growing teams, working closely with engaged hiring managers across Tutuka. You will drive outcomes and this sometimes means making hard decisions or respectfully challenging other points of view. So we expect you to be organised, adaptable, and a strong communicator.
You will be tasked with actively sourcing for top talent and being the main point of contact for the candidates.
What you get to do:
Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from pipeline management to making the offer:
- Attract and source high-quality talent, that fit our unique Tutukan culture by:
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent by utilising job boards, social media and your network to source high-quality talent in smart ways
- Writing compelling job descriptions
- Driving smart interviews for candidates
- Coordinate and track pre-employment screening requirements such as background checks
We believe that our hiring managers should be integrally involved in the hiring process, afterall, they will be working with the new Tutukan. In your role you will:
- Guide and coach everyone involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates, reflecting our Tutuka culture.
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process.
What it takes to succeed:
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a collaborative environment and are team players, but can also take ownership and work autonomously to achieve Tutuka’s goals.
- Have 6+ years of experience of full life-cycle in (technical) recruiting.
- Be a proven strategic sourcer and closer (track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing (unique) technical & product talent)
- Develop creative recruiting strategies and build diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently deliver results against niche job profiles.
- Be an ambassador, you represent yourself and Tutuka with integrity and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Prioritise effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Anticipate challenges and proactively work to eliminate them through collaboration and analysis.
- Be comfortable working in a high autonomy environment. (We will support you and collaborate with you, but you must be able to work independently).
- Experience in a high growth environment supporting multiple hiring teams.
- Personable, authentic, collaborative with a high level of candor.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!