Recruiter, Sourcer at Global Payments
locations: US Remote
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R0033004
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Recommends, develops and ensures corporate recruiting objectives are met. Supports the execution of recruitment by utilizing external contacts, advertising, job and career fairs, social media sites and talent networking along with other means to assist in the hiring of candidates. Supports the campaign strategy, pre-screening, testing and referring applicants for all positions by analyzing the information provided by the candidate and determining the suitability of the applicant for employment.
What Part Will You Play?
- Provides recommendations for recruitment and selection strategy and long-term planning. Understands the labor market, anticipates shortages and how availability of candidates will affect the company’s ability to recruit qualified applicants.
- Sources job boards, professional associations and social networking sites. Locates qualified candidates within the applicant tracking system. Quickly learns the company culture to utilize as a selling point for candidates. Researches and recommends new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Works with staffing agencies and hiring managers to fill contract positions in order to meet immediate, project related staffing needs.
- Screens candidate application materials, such as cover letters, employment applications, resumes, recommendation letters, writing samples, etc. Conducts preliminary interviews to identify applicants who meet the requisite skills and qualifications for moving forward in the selection process.
- Interacts with hiring managers to develop an understanding of job requirements. Reviews the existing job description and discusses how to create a job posting that attracts the right applicants. Assists managers in opening a job requisition. Communicates regularly with hiring manager to provide status updates, and determine effectiveness of recruiting campaign.
- Quickly develops an understanding of the company’s pre-employment requirements and processes by directing and observing the Recruitment Coordinators as they perform pre-employment steps on select applicants in order to educate candidate on expectations pending an offer. Follows up with the candidate on the results, disqualifying or extending an offer.
- Creates written job offers, communicates with candidates about conditional vs. final offers and negotiates the salary and benefit terms for candidates the manager elects to hire.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Human Resources, Management, Business Administration or 8 years of professional recruiting experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Recruiting/staffing functions supporting high volume recruiting needs
- 4- 6 Years Relevant Exp
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Job Complexity – Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supervision – Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Internet and Social Media – Strong working knowledge of professional and social media sites
- Systems – Applicant Tracking System, Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.