Recruiter – Human Resource (Temporary to Permanent) at Catholic Charities, Diocese of Paterson
A renowned agency like Catholic Charities requires a phenomenal HR team to support their efforts. We are currently looking for a Temporary to Permanent Human Resource Recruiter.
Source new/manage existing methods of recruitment:
- Social media recruitment / networking; Linkedin, twitter, Facebook, etc
- Passive candidate; database diving & management (external)
- Internal via succession planning program
- Source/Attend networking events; career fairs /college fairs – virtual/in-person
- Assist with managing candidate pool for staff/supervisory vacancies
- Prescreen all candidates via resume and phone interviews
- Scheduling of interviews for hiring directors
- Conduct in-person interviews as needed
- Set up interviews for Directors as needed
- Follow up with candidates’ interviews outcomes – monitor of recruitment pipeline
- Track interview outcomes, candidate correspondence and follow-up
- Management of sub list for all agencies
- Refreshing ads to keep current in search (increase frequency to weekly)
- Conducting passive candidates’ searches
- Maintenance of Sub List / Assist supervisors with Sub contact
- Backup to training program/tracking for all agencies
- Backup to onboarding for all agencies
Be the Volunteer Program Liaison: Partner with Pastoral Care Directors
- Place/Circulate volunteers amongst 4 agencies
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Volunteer Training tracking/assistance
- Maintenance of program material
- Maintenance of program website
- Attend volunteer program recruitment events
- Oversight of agency’s internship program (all 4 agencies)
- High School Diploma required. A college degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in recruitment (5 plus years ideal), conducting interviews (behavioral/situational preferred) and presentations.
- Intermediate/Advance skills set in social media recruitment and Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Previous experience with recruitment databases and/or HR systems desired.
- All offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion/passing of our criminal background/references/DMV check, fingerprinting, pre-employment physical and drug test, etc.
Hours: Temporary Full Time: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
A Temporary to Permanent position.
*When applying, select “Temporary Full-Time Jobs” and “Search” and this position will appear where you can click on it to “Start Your Application”.*
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!