Recruiter at Amplified IT
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Amplified IT, a CDW Company, is looking for an eager Recruiter who is looking for a temporary role with a potential to become permanent. This role will be vital to the coordination of the recruiting process and continued development of the onboarding process. Partnering with our people leaders and stakeholders, the Recruiter role is responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintaining excellent relationships while achieving team and individual hiring goals.
In March 2021, Amplified IT was acquired by CDW, a Fortune 500 technology leader and member of the S&P 500 Index. As a CDW company, Amplified IT’s Google for Education expertise meets CDW’s scale, unlocking more opportunities to serve educational institutions. Joining CDW showcases our commitment to career development/advancement and exemplifies our culture of innovation, all while serving customers in a more comprehensive way. When you join Amplified IT, you now join coworkers across the globe who work together to bring technology to life for our customers!
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and ensure a seamless process for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Keep the hiring processes organized and efficient through clear, consistent communication and follow up with hiring managers and the team overall.
- Use timely and effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts, verbally and in writing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Manage coordination for our international and agency hiring process.
- Facilitate the behind the scenes process of new hire onboarding (setting up new accounts, scheduling new hire onboarding sessions, and ordering equipment).
- Provide support through recruiting and onboarding integration efforts with our parent company.
- Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.
- Conduct candidate reference checking.
- Three (3) years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full lifecycle recruiting.
- Experience with, and proficiency in, utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Knowledge of recruitment trends across various industries
- Curiosity-driven mindset that pushes for growth and simplifies processes
- Superb communication skills, with attention to detail.
- You have previously worked effectively with remote, distributed teams.
- Ability to handle multi-level, multi-functional business unit within large, matrixed organization
- Understanding of recruitment metrics with ability to report on data
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
Nice to Have:
- You’re a self-starter, a learner, and a people person
- You’re tech savvy and driven to innovate
- You’re flexible in your approach to reaching goals
What can Amplified IT offer you?
- Mission driven culture focused on improving technology access in K-12 schools in North America
- Flexible working hours to support work-life balance
- Market competitive rates and benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, FSA, STD, LTD and AD&D
- Remote work reimbursements
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Opportunity to join dynamic, fast growth-stage company
- CDW and Amplified IT are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
- Amplified IT, a CDW company, requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with Amplified IT, a CDW company, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Amplified IT with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
Location: US Locations Only