Recruiter at Lingoda
- PEOPLE & CULTURE – RECRUITING
- FULL-TIME REMOTE
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a Recruiter (m/f/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us
To attract, hire and enable great talent for Lingoda.
You will achieve this by
- Owning the end-to-end recruiting for all business roles with a focus on marketing.
- Ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Writing and posting job descriptions.
- Posting creative job ads on various social media platforms.
- Identifying the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Talent sourcing through various methods and platforms (active and passive).
- Carrying out applicant briefings, CV screenings and doing pre-screening calls.
- Organizing and conducting interviews, deciding on the applicants’ progress.
- Excellent stakeholder management, supporting with making the right hiring decisions.
- Recommending offer terms, composing job offers, and finalizing the hiring process.
- Keeping up-to-date with new recruiting trends for achieving optimal hiring success.
You bring to Lingoda
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Thorough understanding of different business roles and a wider range of knowledge in recruiting for several departments.
- Marketing expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for marketing roles.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices for optimal hiring success.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- You have strong communication skills and the know-how to inspire candidates.
- Enjoyment of a dynamic & high-growth environment, having a high degree of independence.
You add to our culture with
- Your excellent interpersonal skills.
- Your love for recruiting.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or…
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!