Recruiter at Alexander Mann Solutions
- Job ID: 12831
- Country: United States of America
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Employee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Functional Area: Recruitment
Job Description Summary
We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we’re passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfill their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, over 4,500 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to support our Insurance and Financial client. This role will be based remotely in the US.
This is a full life cycle role with a focus on Stakeholder and Candidate management, building sourcing strategies and being of a collaborative team.
- Your aim as a Recruiter is to get to know your client and their working culture inside and out. In this role, you will get right under the skin of their business and build a truly detailed picture, one that allows you to identify exactly what their resourcing needs are and to create imaginative sourcing strategies to answer them. And not just for today, but for tomorrow too.
- The role of the Recruiter is to develop and deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. A key component of this role is to design innovative sourcing strategies to attract candidates from within the market place in a cost-effective manner.
- The Senior Recruiter is also responsible for building excellent relationships within the hiring manager community in order to identify opportunities for direct hiring and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for the following key remits:
- Manage the candidate and the hiring manager throughout the full lifecycle process, ensuring positive experiences and high satisfaction levels
- Conduct robust requisition strategy meetings with the hiring manager at the onset of the process to set and manage expectations
- Develop, deploy, and re-direct sourcing strategies by role and/or function
- Proactively source and screen candidates, including utilizing a variety of channels to establish qualified talent pools
- Deploy assessment and selection practices for quality of hire
- Incorporate market intelligence and management information to demonstrate trends and influence decision making
- Support the achievement of key service level measurements and key performance indicators through operational excellence, process adherence and continuous improvement
- Extensive experience working as an end to end hands-on recruiter with onsite and/or Staffing Recruitment experience recruiting across specialized and senior level positions within the Insurance industry
- Track record of successfully performing as a trusted partner across various client groups
- Ability to assess and resolve issues, with the capability to navigate to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering successful end to end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements, including developing sourcing strategies
- Experience conducting robust telephone screens and face-to-face interviewing, including using competency based interviewing models to assess technical and cultural skill fit
- Proven experience working across remote teams and as an individual contributor to drive the talent agenda
- Experience of using recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor’s degreeor commensurate experience required
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!