We’re a small and mighty remote recruiting company. We’re different than most because we care a lot about the candidate experience, improving the hiring process and partnering with companies that share our values. We’re looking for someone who understands the entire recruiting process and wants to lead a key part of our business.
We have a highly collaborative way of working and give candid feedback frequently. We believe in autonomy and you’ll have full ownership to steer the ship. With that, you’ll also work closely with Hito Leadership to problem solve, strategize and calibrate on progress (pipeline, sourcing, etc). This open way of working isn’t for everyone but we’ve found it’s been a huge part of why we’ve been successful. Drop a line. We want to hear from you!
WHAT YOUR DAY MIGHT LOOK LIKE
- Project manager and point person for several clients
- Build relationships with hiring managers, learn their preferences and earn their trust
- Manage candidate pipeline, address bottlenecks in process and candidate flow
- Iterate, change course and adapt strategies frequently
- Collect and use data to calibrate across candidates
- Phone screen candidates and share profiles with hiring managers
- Schedule, prep and thoughtfully reject candidates
- Track meeting notes and information in our systems
- Build sourcing specs and review profiles
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- Full cycle recruiting experience (preference if you’ve worked on technical roles)
- Comfort managing multiple hiring managers across several clients
- Proven bias to action. Learn from past interactions and apply to the next time/client. Connect the dots and work with initiative to enact change and keep projects moving in a positive direction.
- Appreciation for the candidate experience.
- Nuance, finesse and emotional intelligence.
- You know where to explore with candidates to discover if they are a fit. You can identify the key skills needed for a diverse set of clients.
- Initiative to identify gaps and inefficiencies and create solutions.
- You thrive in a remote and scrappy environment, know when to speak up, communicate frequently, and get help / support.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work with and learn from a team that values, invests and cares about you
- Flexible work hours and schedules; work when you need and want to (kids are on spring break? No problem, take off that week!)
- Ownership and autonomy over your work
- Competitive pay
ABOUT HITO LABS
We come from the in-house world of HR and leading teams. We were frustrated by the broken contingency model of recruiting. What happened to truly understanding the team needs and representing the brand to candidates? We do things differently at Hito Labs, truly partnering with hiring managers and becoming a trusted expert on their team. We focus on helping to identify their needs, finding and vetting talent, creating a candidate experience, and getting the right people hired. Our whole team is remote. We value fulfilling work that provides the flexibility to spend time with family, kids and allow us to work from anywhere. We think the future is remote work and we love being part of this movement.
HOW TO APPLY
Email matt [at] hitolabs.com and jenn [at] hitolabs.com with the subject line “Remote Recruiting – YOUR NAME” with your LinkedIn profile, resume as a PDF and a brief answer to these questions:
- why is a remote role is right for you
- what is your process / how do you work with a client or hiring manager
- how do you decide if a candidate is good enough to present
- how do you manage a pipeline of candidates
- how do you adjust along the way when a role isn’t getting filled
- what type of technical roles you’ve worked on
- salary expectations
We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply. We’re excited to hear from you!
Location: US Locations Only