PEOPLE OPERATIONS – TALENT
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
As the first company to design an end to end modern brokerage solution, Side is re-imagining the real estate industry from the ground up by combining innovative technology, creative branding expertise, and an experienced leadership team with a mission to empower the world’s leading real estate professionals to own their brand and better serve home buyers and sellers.
In the past two years, with an exceptional team of inSiders, we’ve processed $1B in transactions and raised over $30M in funding from top tier investors like Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures, and 8VC.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a full-cycle (remote contractor) Recruiter to own a mixture of business and technical hiring. As a full-cycle recruiter, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a candidate recruitment strategy. This includes advertising and passive candidate sourcing, acting as the gatekeeper to our culture and screening candidates thoroughly before passing them onto the next round, and creating a superb candidate experience that promotes our employer brand. You’ll own the recruitment of 8-10 roles at a time and manage the relationships with each candidate.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Lead intake discussions with hiring managers, gathering the role requirements and supporting hiring managers in defining the interview process
- Develop and implement advertising strategies to attract candidates to each role that you own
- Source potential candidates on major and niche platforms by crafting personalized recruiting emails
- Phone screen candidates and assess for cultural and role fit, make recommendations to hiring managers on which candidates to move forward with
- Own candidate relationships and maintain a high close rate per requisition
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 5+ years of experience in the recruiting industry with at least 3 years as a full-cycle recruiter
- Hands-on experience recruiting for Engineering talent (e.g. Tech Leads and Software Engineers)
- Strong writing skills and can succinctly develop a pitch
- Critical eye for identifying top talent for specific roles
- Strong prioritization skills
- Successful track record of achieving targets
- Candidate-first mentality
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (specifically Lever)
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- Learning and development credit
- Pet friendly environment
Side is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. Side does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.