- 201 S Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613, USA
Proactive Talent is a modern talent strategy consulting and staffing company based out of Austin, TX. We’re a coalition of freelance Recruiting and Talent Brand practitioners. As former Talent Acquisition and Talent Branding leaders, every one of us has been in the position of our clients and we work with our clients as an extension of their team, in order to help them attract and hire the best talent. Our ability to scale and partner closely with our clients is what really sets us apart from competitors. With a very holistic approach, our goal is to help clients build a modern recruiting strategy and empower them to become self-sufficient in the long run.
We specialize in everything recruiting, from Employer Branding, Recruiting Optimization, OnDemand Recruiting™ to Training and Advisory. Our clients include enterprise companies like GE Digital, Motel6, GoDaddy, and Realtor.com as well as fast-growing startups like Anaplan, AnchorFree, and HotelTonight.
Our mission is to help companies revolutionize the way they attract and hire top talent. Using the right technology, process, and messaging aligned with their goals and shared values, our clients are armed with the tools they need to effectively attract and hire the right culture-fit talent.
Proactive Talent Strategies is seeking to add Recruiters to our OnDemand Recruiter talent pool to help drive and expand our OnDemand Recruiting™ service as projects come up. Recruiters will provide OnDemand recruiting solutions by working on various hiring projects for our clients. We are seeking individuals at all levels to join our growing team. If you’re an experienced recruiter who wants to focus on recruiting rather than business development, our OnDemand Recruiting team may be right for you. At Proactive Talent you get to focus on what you love to do…recruit great talent. You also get an opportunity to work with a diverse set of exciting and interesting clients in a flexible and fun work environment. Most of our recruiters work from their home office, co-working offices or a local coffee shop. If this sounds interesting to you, apply to join our ODR Community today.
This position can be remote from within the US.
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates a variety of roles
- Work directly with clients to manage current and prospective roles
- Provide a strong focus on sourcing passive and active candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure ATS is accurate
- Participate in weekly client meetings to provide candidate information while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- 3-5 years of experience in sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting
- Strong command of Boolean search, natural language search, social media, job board search
- Excellent and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Demonstrated success sourcing in a highly aggressive and competitive market; Solid direct sourcing and cold calling experience; Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
- Solid understanding of full life cycle recruitment processes and best practices High sense of urgency and strong follow-through is essential; Must have the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple search requests based on resource needs
- Experience with most common ATS software and experience with modern ATS’s like Greenhouse, Lever and SmartRecruiters is a plus
- Strong technical skills; Experience with Google Apps including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, Calendar
Hourly rate rages: $25-55/hour BOE