Recruiter : 2+ to 5 Years
Position Type: TEMPORARY
Requisition ID: 7869
Level of Education High School/Equivalent
Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela) is a location agnostic, global business process automation (BPA) leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
Work at the forefront of business and innovation!
Join our global team of over 22,000 employees as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution.
Opportunities across the globe
Our team of people work with clients in various industries and roles – from banking to healthcare to legal to manufacturing and everything in between. Exela serves nearly 3500 clients across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, including 60% of the Fortune 100.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients’ needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Benefits That Matter
We offer Comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; income protection plans such as short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance; commuter benefits; financial and retirement planning services, and a robust learning and development (L&D) program with online courses and live training.
We firmly believe that every person should have the same opportunities, regardless of age, sex, religion, culture, beliefs, or disability status. We are committed to a workplace that reflects and supports diverse individual backgrounds, and perspectives. We want to ensure that we provide an environment that is comfortable and welcoming for everyone, so we can embrace and learn from each other’s differences.
Supporting our Veterans
The brave people that serve and make sacrifices in the armed forces are truly heroes, and we know that returning to civilian life can be a difficult adjustment. In our commitment to supporting returning veterans and their families, we have teamed up with other great companies to participate in Joining Forces, Michelle Obama’s initiative dedicated to hiring 100,000 veterans by 2020. Learn more at:
Under general direction, perform various aspects of recruiting by leveraging active and passive candidate channels to qualify and submit candidates for open internal positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify internal staffing requirements through HR and management/executive management partnerships, job board databases, online job orders and existing candidate inventory to define appropriate candidates based upon internal staffing needs.
- Perform technical assessment, reference checks and background checks.
- Analyze business requirements against candidate qualifications and submit candidates directly to the hiring managers.
- Assist with and perform various aspects of candidate identification, qualification, and interview process.
- Create a summary of candidate s qualifications and formats candidate s resume to provide to hiring managers.
- Help construct online ads, job announcements, advertisements; enter prospects into internal inventory database.
- Enter candidate information into proprietary inventory database to track all recruiting activity.
- Interpret Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor individual performance and to support reasonable volume of candidate recruitment.
- Manage the recruiting process from prospect to hire including the coordination of interview scheduling and the appropriate communication to candidates regarding updates on the interview status.
- Submit reports to management and Human Resources with status on recruiting activity.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to effectively work with remote managers and recruit for remote positions
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate strong drive for results and success; convey a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persist despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Must possess a thorough working knowledge of Taleo
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in recruiting is required.
- Prior experience demonstrating the ability to influence others is required.
- Prior working experience recruiting in a specialized field such as Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Sales required.
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.