Location: Work at Home
Full-time or Part-time: Part Time
Catapult Consultants LLC is seeking a Recruiter to support corporate recruiting for defense federal government contracts.
- Work at home
- Part-time, paid hourly, and engaged under and independent contractor agreement
- Company laptop can be provided
- At least 5 years of experience with recruiting for defense federal government contract positions, including positions with and without clearances.
- Experience using Cyber Recruiter version 9 (current version).
- Ability to use basic functions in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience working from home.
- Knowledge of different techniques, methodologies, and best practices related to recruiting and human resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as organizational and follow-up skills.
- Highly-motivated and detail-oriented individual with a professional demeanor
- Review existing postings in recruitment software against customer requests to assess which positions should remain open and which should be closed.
- Review customer requests to assess viability of filling positions at the prices requested for the locations stated.
- Independently conduct recruiting for open positions, including reviewing resumes in the recruitment system (Cyber Recruiter), contacting applicants, conducting phone interviews, submitting candidate resumes to customers.
- Maintain recruiting records, including updating applicant statuses in the recruitment system, saving interview notes and other recruiting documentation to shared drive, and maintaining a simple Excel spreadsheet with open and closed positions and candidates.
- Perform pre-hire activities, such as collecting pre-employment documentation from applicants, corresponding with applicants to answer questions, running background checks, coordinating with the FSO to confirm clearances, writing offer letters and new hire forms, extending offers of employment, coordinating start dates with customers, and providing pre-hire documentation to HR staff.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision.