Position Title: Recruiter
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing all aspects of the resourcing requirements, to include position descriptions, requisition process, sourcing decisions, interview coordination, postings, screening activities, interview process, and pre/postemployment onboarding activities. This role will report to the Human Resource Manager.
Preferred Location: Remote US or Ann Arbor, MI Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Manages the full life cycle recruitment process, which includes job posting, candidate experience, ensuring candidates are moved through the recruiting process efficiently and preboarding processes.
- Partner with hiring managers, providing consultative and strategic partnership.
- Direct efforts to source and hire qualified candidates.
- Work with Hiring Managers to define/hone job specifications; create and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, assessing candidates’ skills/knowledge and attributes.
- Develops sourcing strategies and manage sourcing and recruitment marketing strategy for assigned positions.
- Search databases, internet, and utilize social networks and professional organizations to recruit passive talent.
- Initiate creative strategies to recruit active and passive candidates.
- Serve as a contact person for the candidate, HR, and the hiring manager on the status of the requisition and the candidates.
- Manage relationships with internally and with external partners as required.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of technical recruitment experience; Pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience a plus
- Strong strategic sourcing skills with demonstrated successes utilizing current online sourcing techniques, networking and building pipelines
- Behavioral based interviewing and candidate assessment skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.