Please be aware that Coalition Technologies requires a skills test including video as part of their hiring process.
Recruiter at Coalition Technologies
Location: 3750 S. Robertson Blvd, Culver City, CA, 90232, US
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Prior experience with recruitment, sourcing, screening, hiring etc. International recruiting experience is a plus
- Passion for recruitment and human resources
- Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- An outgoing and friendly disposition
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Drafting and posting job ads
- Reviewing resumes and screening candidates
- Scheduling interviews and skills tests by coordinating appointments
- Conducting interviews with candidates either in person, over the phone, or through Skype
- Administering skills tests
- Inputting, updating and maintaining data in the recruiting database
- Conducting exit interviews in the event that an employee leaves the company
- Assisting management with personnel issues and employee development
- Assisting management with organizing and coordinating employee training workshops
- Planning and executing company events
- Protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Providing horizontal support to other staff members of the recruitment team
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.