Recruiter at Zions Bancorporation
Contract Recruiter – Remote
Did you know that Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At Zions, we haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we’re committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here, the possibilities are endless come for a job, stay for a career.
Our Recruiting team is currently looking for an experienced contract recruiter to assist in providing superior talent acquisition strategies, creating strong employment branding, enhancing candidate experience, and offering exceptional internal client service. This individual will:
- Be responsible for recruiting and selecting top talent for a wide variety of positions throughout our footprint partnering closely with select lines of business
- Manage the hiring process to completion.
- Confer with managers to determine screening guidelines for resumes and candidates to ensure functional needs and requirements are met.
- Conduct thorough requisition consultations with mangers in order to target the right talent for open positions.
- Implement effective recruitment and search strategies utilizing a wide variety of internal sourcing resources as well as building strong partnerships.
- Utilize our applicant tracking system (Taleo) to post job requisitions for our internal career site as well as external posting sites.
- Administer new hire procedures, including working with management to create the appropriate compensation package and extending offers to the selected candidates.
- Conduct effective interviews of internal and external applicants to fully assess talent to ensure that qualified candidates are referred for department-level interviewing.
- Foster outstanding relationships with line of business managers and HR Business Partners to fully understand the departments you support and the key factors that will drive continued success.
- Ensure that recruiting, hiring practices and processes are in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 plus years of experience in staffing/recruiting practices, processes, principles, applications and methods.
- Quality recruiting and interviewing skills.
- Ability to assess and source qualified candidates.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Networking and relationship management experience.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Solid computer skills using Microsoft Office products, Internet, and email.
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking system Taleo is a plus.
- Experience recruiting in a technology or financial services environment is a plus
- Requires a Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or a related field and some experience in recruiting, staffing or general HR processes and procedures or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education, training or experience may meet job requirements.
This position can be 100% remote within the United States
The contract recruiter role will be a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension depending on company needs.
Zions Bancorporation and its affiliates and divisions (Zions) is an equal opportunity employer which prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment. Zions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and employment candidates and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, age, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zions will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Zions encourages applicants of all ages.
It is Zions’ policy not to discriminate because of a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran. This includes spouses and other family members. Also, Zions will safeguard the fair and equitable treatment of protected veteran spouses and family members with regard to all employment actions and prohibit harassment of applicants and employees because of their relationship or association with a protected veteran.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!