Recruiter at SecureLink
- Remote – US
- Human Resources
- Full Time
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves – not so much. We’re a results-driven team that isn’t afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We’re also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you’re making a difference. As the industry leader, it’s our mission to secure the most critical systems and highly sensitive data of organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you’re helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing innovative solutions using the most advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and approaches, providing mission-critical support, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you’re making the world a more secure and safe place while working at SecureLink.
At SecureLink, we value authenticity over perfection. We know that coming as you are can feel unsafe in some work environments. SecureLink employees are working to create an empowering environment for everyone. We are committed to the ongoing examination of our practices, candid evaluation of our own biases, data-informed improvements, and respectful forums for voicing our honest perspectives and feedback. We foster a workplace environment marked by creativity, collaboration, and most importantly, kindness. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
We embrace differences and do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital/family status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, political affiliation, neurodiversity, socioeconomic background or any other characteristics that make us unique.
To demonstrate our commitment, SecureLink:
- Uses “blind” resume submission, meaning hiring managers cannot see information that could imply a candidate’s gender, ethnicity/race, etc. until they have provided feedback on a candidate’s qualifications;
- Transparently reports diversity trends to SecureLink’s employee base and continues to develop additional mechanisms for transparency and accountability;
- Established and implemented a calendar of recurring/ongoing training regarding diversity & inclusion, unconscious bias, and prevention of sexual harassment;
- Implemented the writing tool, Ongig, as a means for evaluating the language we use and identifying ways to make our job descriptions and other communications inclusive for a wider audience.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure that all of our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, Nashville, TN, and San Jose, CR.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You’ll Do
SecureLink is looking to add a Recruiter to our team that will help attract top, diverse talent across multiple departments. We are seeking a company ambassador who will be enthusiastic about sharing with job seekers why SecureLink is the best place to work! The Recruiter directly impacts the speed, efficiency, and ultimately, the outcomes of the recruiting efforts. Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Partner with the People Team in building out a holistic approach to hiring, developing, and retaining the best talent
- Play a critical role in helping design the candidate and new employee experiences at SecureLink
- Coordinate with hiring managers to understand position requirements, identify potential sources to find qualified candidates, and develop a recruiting strategy and process
- Manage full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, and closing qualified candidates
- Employ a variety of sourcing techniques to identify high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost-effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, research firms, user groups
- Assist in college campus recruiting efforts and represent the company at job fairs
- Perform other related responsibilities as requested, such as onboarding projects, employee events, and relocation
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-year recruiting experience, internal or agency recruiting experience preferred
- Experience with an ATS and other recruiting-related tools is a plus
- Ability to work in a fluid, high-paced environment
- Creative thinker with demonstrated judgment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more.
Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents.
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.