Recruiter | Virtual
Posted on 01-06-2017
Application Close Date: 01-27-2017
Position Type: Direct Hire
Requisition Number: PS/1142503
Attachments: No File Attached
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in full cycle recruitment
- Experience sourcing Route Drivers for a large Foodservice company both through internet search and grass root efforts
- This positions requires a strong knowledge in sourcing techniques in tough and hard to fill markets
- Ability to interface with the client and provide daily detailed updates
- Strong knowledge of OFCCP guidelines
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professional presence
- Ability adapt to changing business priorities
- Keen attention to detail; natural curiosity about people and their backgrounds
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting practices, HR, candidate process management, behavioral interviewing skills, and other assessment techniques desired
Client and Candidate Management:
- Build strong relationships with candidates (both internal and external), ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent client opportunities and employment brand. Provide regular updates to Hiring Managers regarding candidate status.
- Adhere to client’s RPO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws.
- Demonstrate good judgment to determine when unique situations require exceptions to SOPs.
- Conduct intake session with hiring manager and primary Sourcing team contact to understand the position requirements, set hiring manager expectations and gather input regarding sourcing approach.
- Collaborate with Sourcing team member to verify strategy for direct sourcing, internet, referral, campus, and agency channels.
- Ensure high quality candidates are sourced and submitted in a timely manner; keep hiring manager informed of sourcing progress.
Assess and Interview Candidates:
- Conduct screening interviews, in person and/or via telephone, of candidate pre-qualified by the Sourcing team. Provide feedback regarding candidate quality and sources to Sourcing team on ongoing basis.
- Lead and manage the candidate interview, offer and related process
- If candidates are not selected, debrief with hiring manager and assessors to gather constructive feedback. Communicate results to the primary Sourcing team contact to determine go-forward sourcing strategy for position.
- Manage offer process. Work with hiring manager to discuss compensation package, level and start date to be presented to candidate. Obtain all necessary documentation and approvals prior to presenting offer to candidates. * Remain in regular and close communication with candidate to answer any questions or address any concerns that arise. Relay feedback to hiring manager to keep him/her abreast of status and progress.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve concerns and issues.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and audit requirements as outlined in the statement of work from the client.
Source and Attract Candidates:
- Post open positions on internal and external sources.
- Execute sourcing via existing and emerging channels using traditional and advanced communication tools (e.g. social media, text campaigns, telephone networking, user groups, and other in-person networking activities) to identify and obtain information about potential candidates.
- Qualify all candidates (including direct applications and internal candidates) to determine if candidate should be considered by Recruiter for position.
- Establish and maintain a network of top talent for key roles
PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries.
PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world.
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.