Receipts and Accounts Payable Analyst at Risk Strategies
Receipts and Accounts Payable Analyst
- United States
Risk Strategies is a growth focused, privately-held, National Specialty Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Advisor. We successfully assist organizations and individuals simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 110 offices across the country & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2019, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 8th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies is proud to be Private Equity backed by one of the oldest and most established firms in the private equity industry and a leading investor in the insurance sector. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and an exciting, challenging career opportunity to over 2200 employees currently.
- Obtain commission statements for all commission payments via email, carrier websites and/or regular mail.
- Record cash receipt deposits for payments from carriers in both billing system and reporting database.
- Insure commission entries are accurate per carrier commission schedules. Obtain corrections from underwriting when necessary.
- Process commission statements in supplementary database.
- Process billing transactions and retail agent reconciliations in business system (currently AMS360).
- Complete summary reports to support retail agent commission disbursement. Complete monthly banking template for electronic disbursement for retail agents. Complete payment to retail agents per company procedures and timely submit electronic remittance by 15th of month avoiding late disbursement to retail agents.
- Monitor and disburse remittances to producers in accordance with contractual responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Excel including vlookups and pivot tables.
- Policy management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Access
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!