Real Estate Content Strategist
Anywhere in the U.S.
Real estate agents and brokers around the world turn to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
The Real Estate Content Strategist will be a key player in creating content and experiences for Inman events. The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse of the real estate industry, with knowledge of key players, pressing issues and the changing landscape, and the ability to translate this information into conference material. This person will partner with our director of event content to craft program agendas, brainstorm session formats, research potential speakers, collaborate with speakers on their presentation material and come onsite to help run our events.
This is a hybrid role that needs the editorial mind of a writer paired with the imagination of an event planner. If your experience is stronger in one of those camps than the other, that’s fine — there’s room to grow. But we do need someone who knows the real estate industry’s key companies and players well.
- Research and engage relevant and engaging speakers (both inside and outside of the industry)
- Help develop and manage conference agendas and deliverables timeline
- Collaborate with editorial department to create synergy between editorial and event content
- Grow and maintain relationships with industry professionals
- Present event content ideas and industry forecasts to leadership team
- Identify important issues outside the industry that would translate to compelling content for real estate professionals
- Assist with speaker management including vetting potential new speakers and prepping confirmed speakers through phone calls and email
KEY SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong real estate industry knowledge required
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Experience planning educational conferences/trade shows is a plus
- Extremely organized and great attention to detail
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves to help execute event programs
- Enthusiasm for fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.