Rater at Lionbridge
Countries: United States of America
Position title: Rater
Location: United States
Status: Perm PT Hourly, Permanent Part Time Hourly
Are you looking for a job that affords you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies, while working from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher (or both) to perform the work on.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- Familiarity with all other Google products such as Google Home
- Access to and use of both Android and Siri devices to complete certain tasks
- Access to and use of an Amazon Echo or Dot device to complete certain tasks
- Access to and use of a Google Home device to complete certain tasks
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!