Radiology Daily Support Analyst at MMY Consulting
Radiology Daily Support Analyst – Remote
We are growing and looking for great people to grow with us!
MMY Consulting is committed to delivering the highest quality business and IT solutions to our clients. Our mission is to provide comprehensive consultation to public and private sector organizations seeking a true partner in their technology pursuits.
We are currently seeking a Radiology Daily Support Analyst to join the MMY team. This is a remote 3 – 6 month project.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Daily Support Analyst will provide Level II support by assisting end users with incident calls and issue resolution. Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring incident queues via ServiceNow
- Responding to incident calls
- Resolving product issues
- Referencing System Documentation through OneNote
- Escalating issues that cannot be remediated to client team members or vendor support, as applicable
- Must have full knowledge of at least one of the following imaging products:
- Merge PACS
- Merge RadSuite
- Must have experience with thrip party integrated peripherals such as Merge iConnect Access.
- Experience with ServiceNow a plus but not required
- Must have 3+ years experience monitoring named imaging products
- Must have experience troubleshooting multiple issues with these products
- Must have experience providing customer service
- Must have related soft skills including verbal communication, written communication, empathy and a sense of urgency
This is a full time position. We are looking to hire on an hourly basis. MMY associates enjoy comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision care, life insurance options, 401(k) retirement, and more!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!