Quality Security Specialist at SAP
Title: SAP Fieldglass – Quality Security Specialist Job
- Location: Chicago, IL, US
- Additional Locations: Virtual – USA
- Requisition ID: 248863
- Work Area: Software-Quality Assurance
- Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
- Career Status: Professional
- Employment Type:Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Fieldglass is looking for an Application Security Quality Specialist who has extensive experience and expertise in penetration testing, countermeasures, threat modeling and overall product security solution.
Through working closely with Development, Security, and Quality Assurance teams you will ensure our solutions are highly secure. You will conduct security tests, review code for vulnerabilities and identify potential areas of security improvement in design or implementation, reporting all findings to relevant stakeholders. On a need basis, you will also conduct threat modeling and architecture reviews from security perspective.
As an Application Security Quality Specialist, you will collaborate with teams across geographies and play an integral role in the entire software development lifecycle including participation in design sessions, defining functional requirements, working with development teams and testing.
We are looking for experienced Applications Security Testers with a good understanding of the software development life cycle and techniques, and experience in the development of system documentation or training materials.
You will also have:
- Proficiency with a wide-range of security tools such as Kali Linux, Samurai Web Testing Framework, Microsoft Threat Modeling tool, IBM AppScan, HP Fortify, Metasploit, Qualys Guard etc.
- Knowledge of threat modeling and countermeasures
- Experience in functional testing and other aspects of software testing
- Experience with programming with JAVA and Security Code Review
In addition to the technical skills you must possess excellent communication and technical writing skills, a strong understanding of business systems, and the ability to multitask on diverse requirements.
About SAP Fieldglass
Fieldglass, an SAP company, provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 300 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
Fieldglass was “born cloud”. As one of the forerunners of today’s highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
Some of our attributes include:
- We are the VMS market leader in global send and in March 2014, were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader – Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog, FUSE User Exchange and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we don’t follow trends, we set them!
- Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
- Focus on continuous professional growth and development
- Promote healthy work / life balance
- Committed to our communities and the environment
- 2016 Moxie Award winner for best office space
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!