Quality Manager at Bodybuilding.com
QUALITY MANAGER – Remote
We aspire to make fitness simple, accessible and convenient to empower all people to change their lives
- Respect & Integrity You are honest and ethical, and demand the same from others
- Accountability You demand accountability from yourself and others; you seek constructive feedback and openly provide feedback to others
- Results Focused You consistently look to add value
- Continuous Improvement You learn from successes and failures and implement improvement based on those learnings
What You’ll Love About Us:
Who We Are : https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits: Bodybuilding.com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future
- Work-Life balance and more: To ensure work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, access to discounts, and an amazing onsite fitness center
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization
- Check out Careers YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
- Stay up to date with the most current info at Bodybuilding.com HQ; follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bodybuilding-com/
The Quality Manager will oversee Quality Assurance/Control activities and interacts with Management, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Warehouse to help facilitate the development, implementation, enhancement, and training for all Quality Systems programs. This position reports directly to the Director of Regulatory Compliance.
- Supervise Quality Assurance/Control personnel in all warehouses.
- Ensure that all Finished Product documents are provided and demonstrate that product meets release specifications.
- Ensure that all components used in Finished Products are accompanied with documents that meets release specifications.
- Ensure that safety guidelines, cGMPs, and hazard practices are understood and followed.
- Provide leadership in developing and/or improving the quality systems.
- Ensure that direct reports are trained and qualified to perform their job.
- Assist in warehouse personnel training as required.
- Perform the qualification and auditing of vendors.
- Perform internal audits of facilities and warehouses
- Review and investigate customer complaints in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Recommend and implement appropriate corrective actions for continual improvements.
- Communicate and report quality data and status.
- Implement and maintain applicable food safety standards and guidelines in the warehouse.
- Establish, review, document, and maintain quality policies, standards, procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (Science degree is preferred).
- 3-5 years in Quality and Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive Quality experience in a cGMP environment under 21 CFR 111 and or 117.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to systematically approach problems and develop solutions.
- Strong management, decision-making, and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of Dietary Supplement and Food regulatory requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Problem-Solving tools such as Root Cause Analysis, Fishbone diagram (Ishikawa Model), etc.
- Proficient Computer Skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); discretionary bonuses; gym membership reimbursement; employee discount.
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!