Quality Control Specialist
OSI – Overland Solutions
Regular Part-Time (30 hrs. or less)
Entry level position in which the incumbent provides support for the development, performance, and conduct of all home appraisals submitted by field staff in a manner that is consistent with company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Responsible for reviewing and editing home appraisals submitted by field staff while ensuring exemplary quality, adequate attention being paid to details, and being able to follow specific client instructions.
- Give constructive feedback to the inspector and administer appropriate grades.
- Follow the appropriate Operating Procedure.
- Meet Quality goals.
- Meet Office Time Service goals.
- Properly send reports to Clients or to Printing.
- Properly place reports on Hold/Pause and follow-up based on that Policy
- Have the ability to evaluate information contained in appraisals and determine if the information satisfies procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to customers and inspectors, while delivering information in a clear and concise manner.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at once and handle time sensitive urgencies.
- Must have advanced knowledge in use of computer equipment, software, and general office equipment.
- Must have excellent written and organizational skills.