Quality Assurance Test Analyst
At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others – the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
Our extended Vector Solutions family has grown and evolved tremendously over the past 20 years, and we have no intentions of slowing down. Our creativity and drive have taken us from a handful of employees in Tampa, Florida to more than 400 team members all over the country. We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Test Analyst to work on one of our largest product offerings. **This position will be for a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent depending on skill set and fit. This position has the ability to work 100% remote.**
Required Technical Skills:
- Writing tests with Selenium Webdriver
- Visual Studio
- .Net framework to support tests
- Some experience with setup/maintenance or configuration of Team City or Octopus Deploy for support of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Required QA Skills:
- 5-7 years of QA testing experience either manual and/or automated
- Experience with test case writing – minimum 2 years
- Demonstrated documentation of process, test cases, scripts and bug reporting.
Soft Skills or Optional Skills:
- Mentoring or training other members of an organization and peers
- Clear and effective communication with all levels of an organization
- Team focused
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Positive attitude or disposition
- Jira and/or Confluence experience is helpful
- Passionate about QA with in an organization
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.