Quality Assurance Specialist at Nightwatch
QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) SPECIALIST
Become a part of a diverse and progressive team creating next-generation tools for internet professionals
We are looking for an experienced and passionate quality assurance person to join our fully remote organization to help us building and shipping well designed and tested web apps. We are looking for an open-minded, self-aware, emotionally perceptive and meticulous person who is enthusiastic about technology, applications, internet innovations and is familiar with the internet environment and infrastructure.
If you are a problem solver and positive oriented thinker that does not fit the more traditional internet company structure, this job might be the right fit for you. We are a fully remote company who’s mission is to bring forward-thinking and innovative solutions in the world.
We believe that the future belongs to companies who dare to pursue a vision, which aligns with equal opportunities and freedom of choice, independent on corporations, tech giants and their power.
- exceptional communicator (bi-lingual or native English language proficiency),
- great understanding of UX, UIs and efficient interfaces,
- attention to detail and fast learning skills: you can learn apps and their functions fast- great writer,
- you enjoy writing notes, documentation and specifications in a way that is easier for others to understand.
Nice to have
- Experience with being a project management,
- Experience with Scrum and sprint planning.
What is it going to look like
- Working in a relaxed atmosphere in a small distributed team of skilled developers,
- Flexible working hours – choose your own schedule,
- Daily communication and updates in Slack,
- Two weekly conference calls for updates and planning,
- Performing planned work using Kanban methodology,
- Being attentive to daily operations, system status, and production incidents.
To apply, please provide us with your recent CV and at least with some of the following:
- Past work and contributions to existing projects,
- Cool projects that you worked on,
- A decent portfolio of experiments or other visual material that shows a significant level of caring about your work.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!