Quality Assurance Specialist at Waldo Photos
Quality Assurance Specialist
- United States
- Full time
Waldo is an AI-powered photo-finding phenom empowering everyone to toss their selfie sticks, put their phones back in their pockets, and simply “Live the Moment”. Utilizing facial and jersey recognition, Waldo is changing the way photos are discovered, delivered, and sold. Waldo is the only photo platform that removes all of the friction in getting photos of you, taken by others, and is creating new opportunities for camps, schools, youth sports leagues, resorts, event promoters, photographers, and everyday shutterbugs to get more value from their photos and effortlessly deliver to them to those they capture.
What folks are saying: CBS This Morning, USA Today, Asheville Citizen Times, TechCrunch
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented self-starter to join our operations team as a Quality Assurance Specialist. You’re energetic, curious, and dedicated to ensuring Waldo is performing at the highest level. You’ll report directly to the Operations Manager and be responsible for performing quality assurance checks on various accounts. This will include monitoring internal channels and consistently checking the platform to make sure all is functioning as it should be. This is an opportunity to join a startup on the ground floor.
- Serve on the front lines of quality assurance – checking on accounts that have joined for matching delivery to ensure accuracy and intervening where necessary
- Provide excellent service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll help support it.
- Provide feedback and input to Product Managers on potential improvements
- Very strong attention to detail – this role relies heavily on the accuracy of your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’ll be empowered to speak up any time something is not performing correctly, this information is vital to our continued success
- Solid time management and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives at the same time
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- Comfortable with G-Suite and Slack, and learning new tools and technologies
- 2+ years of experience in the software or start-up world (preferably both)
- Competitive salary
- Early-stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited high fives
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!