Quality Assurance: Salesforce
- National -Remote, Tennessee
- Location: National – preference to Chattanooga, San Francisco Bay, Atlanta, Charlotte
CodeScience, Inc. is a professional services firms that enables organizations to deploy enterprise business processes into the cloud. The firm’s core offering is designing and building products for Salesforce ISV partners. The company also provides a range of services to Salesforce customers and on other SaaS platforms.
Quality Assurance Engineers play a key role on our most important projects. They are involved in every phase of the agile process and are the leaders of ensuring what we build meets the client’s requirements and delivers value. Our QAs see the big picture, and can plan on what we test, how we test it and what can and should be automated.
- You have developed and executed test plans for large and small projects
- You have helped define acceptance criteria during Agile grooming ceremonies
- You loathe cubicles and value flexibility and challenging work over the 9-to-5 beige office job
- You have a solid handle on various testing methodologies
- You are highly motivated, highly intelligent, highly inquisitive and at least moderately funny.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define QA Strategy for the overall Project
- Create test plans and test cases using test case management system
- Validate code changes against existing test plans
- Communicate test failures, perform root-cause analysis and log detailed, high-quality bug reports.
- Perform thorough test planning and write test cases that cover all areas. Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing test scenarios.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error reports.
- Verify that fixes for defects and new features work as expected and do not cause regressions.
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Be a vocal advocate of customer empathy and risk mitigation.
- Present QA efforts during daily scrums and sprint reviews
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent software testing experience
- 5+ years of experience in a QA position
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology and working experience in Agile environment
- Ability to adapt to 2 week sprint cycles and experienced in the full software lifecycles from design to deployment
- Great attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and document defects in complex software features
- Experience in software deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Agile/Iterative development experience
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium or CodeceptJS
- Experience with high volume data testing is desired