Artemetrx is a growing healthcare technology and analytics company within PSG that has a unique role in the healthcare ecosystem.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Testing Analyst that will be responsible for ensuring product teams deliver high-quality applications, systems, and data. Key role in the quality and testing efforts to ensure completion of quality assurance deliverables, adherence to quality and product development processes and standards, and drives on time software releases. Identifies and helps drive towards automated QA efforts where appropriate across projects and products.
We need a candidate experienced and resilient enough to understand the complexities of working in a fast-paced environment with team spread across various locations. Effective collaboration is critical.
We employ an Agile methodology and fully embrace the fundamentals of continuous improvement, just-in-time requirements, active stakeholder participation, only as much documentation as is truly needed and processes that make sense for the organization (not for the sake of process). It is important that this person embraces Agile and is open to new concepts and creative ideas.
Desired skills and abilities:
Collaborate: Partner with product owner, developers, and customers to support the testing process and act as an advocate for end-users and customers.
Analyze: Execute, and maintain a QA process/strategy encompassing methodologies, tools, and standards to deliver a high-quality product.
Deliver: Work with Product Owners and Development leads to triage bugs and manage the bug backlog. Negotiate with team members to determine which bugs will be addressed/fixed as part of a sprint iteration. Work closely with Development and Product Management teams to ensure release schedule through scope control, test design validation and pragmatic, results-oriented technical decisions.
Measure: Identify KPI measures for test management and product quality throughout the development life cycle. Continually gather and report software quality metrics to illustrate success or shortcomings of service offerings.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for day-to-day software testing activities to ensure both new and current initiatives are completed within agreed upon time frame and delivered to user expectations.
- Communicate with users, other technical teams, and product management to review requirements, describe software product features, test plans
- Demonstrates professionalism while representing Artemetrx both internally and externally.
- Perform test execution based on functional and non-functional user stories or requirements
- Work with Product Owners and Development leads to triage bugs and manage the bug backlog. Negotiate with team members to prioritize defects as part of a sprint iteration.
- Work closely with Development and Product Management teams to ensure release schedule through scope control, test design validation and pragmatic, results-oriented technical decisions.
- Build new test cases and automate existing test cases where possible
- Support system, regression and performance testing
- Support release management activities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar discipline
- 1+ year relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and organized
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Health Care and/or Pharmacy data is a plus
- Experience in standard testing methodologies and tools is a plus
- Experience working with cloud, SaaS product testing is a plus
- Experience in gathering test requirements to create detailed test plans and defining quality metrics to measure product quality is a plus
Salary and Benefits
Salary is based on background and experience. Benefits include full medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, 401k match and annual bonus potential.
Volunteer Time off
PSG recognizes it is our responsibility as a good corporate citizen to help enrich our surrounding communities of residence and work. We encourage our employees to take time off and become involved in their communities, lending their voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life within these communities.
PSG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all policies and procedures, areas of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, compensation, benefits, transfers, terminations, social, and recreational programs and all other terms and conditions of employment