Quality Assurance Program Manager at Ultimate Software
PART-TIME TEMP – QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM MANAGER
Atlanta, GA, USA
Remote – USA
The Quality Assurance Program Manager’s primary role is to initiate, lead and advocate strategic operational improvements. This would include but not be limited to cross-functional initiatives to drive quality and consistency in response to our customer case escalations. The ideal candidate will be strategic and have a clear opportunistic vision with strong emphasis around past experience in implementing audit or quality control programs. This role requires the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively; exhibiting company culture in every interaction with the goal of reducing the cost to serve and implementing consistent processes to support our customers as part of the Development team.
High level responsibilities include facilitating process workshops with SMEs, data mining for trends and identification of trends to drive process improvement opportunities. Key Performance Indicators include: Case Resolution Quality, Reduction in Time to Resolution and Reduction in the Cost to Serve
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #2 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #9 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance – building a program that allows our teams the opportunity to inspect and trend customer cases to identify areas of required education or process improvement opportunities
- Continuous Improvement – identifying, creating and implementing new processes and procedures to enable growth at a sustained pace through automation and efficiencies within the organization
- Identify items that are driving high cost and poor experiences, driving a consistent and quality experience for our customers
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on project needs
- Prepare and inform respective teams (and stakeholders) on process improvement and re-engineering strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience or expertise in Lean Six Sigma and Agile Methodologies to drive process improvements is ideal but not required
- Change Management certification or equivalent experience
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- 2-6 Years of Experience in Process Improvement
- 1-3 Years with success as a program manager executing and implementing tactical initiatives
- 0-5% of annual travel
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!