Quality Assurance Manager – Commissions at Freedom Mortgage
Quality Assurance Manager – Commissions
- Job ID: 8041
- Functional Area: Human Resources
- Employment Type: Not Indicated
- Location: Remote
- Department: Payroll & Commissions
- Relocation Provided: No
The Quality Assurance Manager will play an integral role in carrying out the control, audit, and process documentation strategy for the Commission team. This individual will draft, maintain, and perform regularly scheduled control testing and will also coordinate internal or external audits with the commission team and leadership. This individual will need to be well versed in all aspects of variable compensation including but not limited to plan documents, payroll processes, key stakeholders, business processes, etc.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Create, draft, implement, and test regularly scheduled controls to verify accuracy of variable payments
- Act as the contact for QA and control related inquiries from leadership
- Ensure existing processes are being followed as intended and with expected results
- Must have strong analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management. Collaborative working style and ability to work with external and internal teams
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of working with complex systems, processes, and products.
- Knowledge of control testing concepts, documentation, and best practices
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry – terminology and rules of engagement
- Effective organizational skills desired.
- Prefer a broad range of skills within Commissions/finance discipline to effectively perform routine to complex assignments.
- Be self-motivated with a professional work ethic, strong customer focus, and conflict resolution ability.
- Must have strong analytical skills; be able to demonstrate a history of reconciliation work, and an ability to troubleshoot to the root cause of problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, accounting, or other appropriate subject matter, field, or equivalent applicable related experience required.
- Three to five years of related experience in variable pay or Quality Assurance oversight
- Experience with implementation of a data system and understanding of system configuration.
- Experience with the administration and configuration of commission systems is preferred
This position does not require professional licensing, certification or registration.
Ability to read words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to comprehend and write simple instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Regular and substantial contact with others. Contacts usually involve discussions related to policies and programs. Handles sensitive, complex, and/or confidential information.
Customer Service Relationships:
Requires moderate interpersonal and communication skills to ensure that customer requests or needs are met. Acknowledges and clarifies customer inquiries, requests, or complaints to ensure that needs are identified, documented and addressed.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!